Cell Saver® salt water scale control is a unique formula containing enzymes, clarifiers and sequestering agents that work together to extend the life of salt water generators by preventing scale and oily buildup on the cells. This unique product stops metal staining, clears cloudy water, increased efficiency and reduces phosphates to prolong the life of the salt water generator.
- Prevents calcium deposits.
- Contains a sequestering agent, enzymes, clarifier and phosphate reducer.
- Comes in GLB Salt Water Pool Care Kit.
- Prolongs the life of salt water chlorine generator cells.
Start Up Dosage:
- Use 32 oz. per 20,000 gallons of pool water. If the water contains more than 400 ppm calcium or 0.1 ppm copper or iron, add 32 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add required amount to a pail filled with water.
- Distribute mixture around the perimeter of the pool.
Maintenance Dosage :
- Use 8 oz. per 20,000 gallons of pool water weekly for best results.
- Add required amount to pail filled with water.
- Distribute mixture around perimeter of pool.
Cell Saver® scale control should be used as part of your maintenance program.
Salt water pools
This “4-in-1” product contains a sequestering agent, enzymes, clarifier and phosphate reducers to keep water sparkling clean and clear. Cell Saver® scale control prolongs the life of salt water chlorine generator cells.